Well I discovered that this looks better when you do all 3 things at one time in 1 post. So sorry, now I know. I planted my broken tree - that was nice. My second thing is the picture I have posted below. I belong to "Postcrossing.com" - you register your address and they give you someone elses address, you send that person a postcard and then someone sends you a postcard. i love it. I started it because I was feeling a little out of place in the world, kind of like out of touch with everyone/everything. So I figured this would help make me feel connected, I guess. Well it works. I love getting postcards from people all around the world and I love sending them too. I have gotten some pretty awesome stamps along the way too. Anyway, today, for the first time, I received 2 postcards at one time. Any day I receive a card it makes me feel good, but today was extra special because I got 2. I also sent 4 today. So below are the postcards I received - sorry I dont know why the pic is sideways.

The 3rd beautiful thing for today is this. The fact that I actually started my own blog is so awesome for me. I've been thinking about doing this but never really sat down to do it and today I did. And I am glad I did too, I love this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment